Friday, April 18, 2014

Spectacular Swimwear from B. Swim!

Darlings, CC is so excited to introduce you to B. Swim, a beautiful range of beachwear based in sunny Los Angeles, California!  B. Swim features a unique and vibrant variety of bodacious bikinis, marvelous monokinis, and chic cover-ups designed for the fashion-forward gal.  Here's a bit more about the brand from the website:
"From sandy beaches to summer festivals, B. Swim will set you apart with its one of a kind prints and custom trims.  Designer Nikol Roberts gives you a fit that brings out your best and a suit that will keep up with the sun and seasons.  B. Swim sizes range in xs-xl, including D-cups, and offers 10 prints and 7 solids."

CC hopes you enjoy these spectacular suits, available at online retailers via bswim.com.
Scuba Moonpool

Daytripper Gecko

Flawless

Cathedrals

Freebird

Flamingo Triple Threat

Gleam

Daytripper Glow

Viceroy Noir

Misfit Noir

Rawr

Misfit Scuba...
CC has one of these sexy sets, with a push-up top and scrunch bottom - so fun and flattering!

Noir.
Which of these suits are you smitten with?
Be sure to follow B. Swim on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest so you can keep up with all the gorgeousness, darlings!
xoxox,
CC


11 comments:

IamSuperMelski said...

Oooh all of these are perfect for the beach, it's hard to choose just one!

erika sorocco said...

I almost can't choose; but...I think I like the Gleam!!

xx

Manhattan Image and Style said...

OMG!! I am in love with all of them!! Totally my style!

Diana
www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
New Blog Post: [Outfit Idea] .Rocking Neon.
Previews Blog Post: [Health Tips] .Healthy Habits You Must Add To Your Routine.

R's Rue said...

Not my style

FASHION TALES said...

All of these are nice. My favourites are the vivid patterns and colours. I love the styling for the images too. Happy Easter weekend. CC!/Madison

Kashaya said...

Wow all of these are lovely.

Tanya said...

Gorgeous models.

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

Imogen said...

I love them all, they are gorgeous.

em.me.ma said...

these are amazing! love the yellow one!!


www.emmemablog.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/em.me.maa

Unknown said...

So great these swimwear!

http://ladyparisienne.blogspot.fr/

Panty Buns said...

I love the lingerie-look designs where the gusset is a different colour than the back panel of the suit, like it is in the design of the Flaming Triple Threat suit. I find it to be amazingly pretty and very sexy!

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/